Kai Ming are social media consultants with expertise mentoring educators, teachers and school principals.
Providing social media training to private and public schools, religious schools and any organisations requiring coaching, training or mentoring in social media cyber safety or social media engagement throughout Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast or Rural Queensland and NSW.
- : Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, QLD or Rural NSW.
- Professor Peter Sutton - The Social Media Sociologist, Author Speaker and expert Social Media Consultant
Face to face Social Media consulting and keynote speaker services, seminars and solutions with teachers, principals, educators, organisation leaders and deputies in mind in the real world.
Many schools, organisations and local government agencies have benefited from our expert advice. Kai ming have personable and professional social media consultants who can provide you with guidance and advice with your social media community. Our services include Social Media training, mentoring, advice and education programs on social media risk, cyber safety and cyber bullying. Through our comprehensive Social Media Workshops we show you how to handle your School community strategies for marketing, risk and crisis containment as well as social media reputation management strategies across Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and rural Queensland and NSW.
In Mandarin - Kai Ming means "Open Door" and this ideal drives Kai Mings approach to Education, learning and teaching Social Media in schools and organisation teams, local government agencies and non profit organisations.
Kai Ming have honed their Social Media Training and Learning techniques, educating organisational teams from a diverse range of cultures and groups, organisations and associations in the South Pacific region. Kai Ming`s Social Media Consultant`s expertise in training evolved teaching in State funded Education systems in Australia NSW, QLD and in South East Asia. Schools and organisations in Hong Kong, China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and extensively in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Queenslands Sunshine Coast Australia.
Rapid changes to digital communication and the advent of social media has had serious implications in the real world of social and human communications amplifying the need for change.
The need for change is prominent in the way schools, organisations and government departments communicate, as they engage with an audience across social media platforms.
- Get the best out of your school or organisational social media community - Social Media Workshops with Kai Ming show you how.
- At it`s best, Social Media communities are all about communication and meaningful dialogue which yields a measurable result in very real terms.
- Expert Social Media mentoring, keynote speaker seminars and workshops guide your social media community policy to a cyber safe environment.
- Kai Ming social media training and education consultants understand a school or organisations need to learn clear communication strategies and leadership skills with an eye on cyber safety in a fast paced information age where a diversity of people and cultures are actively engaging with each other across social media channels of communication.
- Learn to be cyber smart and define cyber safety, cyber bullying and aggressive online behaviours - develop cyber safe school communities.
- Kai Ming can coach and mentor your social media team, assisting you to define social media policies and strategies that assess in the run time, social media risk and social media crisis exposure before they happen. Social media cyber safety and online security should reflect your school social media policy and organisational goals in a real world context. Kai Ming mentor you through social media workshops to realise your school community or organisational goals in a real world context.
- Social Media Workshops
- Kai Ming expert consultants address issues of branding and marketing strategies for schools, content creation and how to source inspiration in the context of your school or organisational social media community. And all importantly Kai Ming will help you grow and manage your on-line reputation through the social media arena.
- Promoting cyber safety in your social media school community.
- Kai Ming can assist as you create cyber safe social media communities where genuine and meaningful conversation can take place. Kai Ming help you asses potential risks and manage crises of communication through social media and asses the impact it may have upon your school or organisation.
- Social Media Risk Management and Crisis aversion policy and importantly - Social Media Damage Control.
- Should a crisis occur - Kai Ming can advise you on the best strategies to limit any negative impact from irresponsible on-line behaviour, protecting your people while on-line and so, keeping them safe from trolling and bullying in the social media landscape.
- Educate and Inform your social media team - it's the best insurance against social media risk.
- Kai Ming will advise you on best practice to secure your organisation by teaching and educating your social media administrators and contributors to be responsible in their engagement.
Kai Ming - Social Media workshops and seminars train and educate your social media contributors and social media administrators for excellence in school leadership.
The potential power and reach of Social Media as a medium of fluid communication is widely recognised. In these times, isn`t it Ironic that - as communication becomes faster, isolation increases and a world of increasing product diversity, yields an increasing lack of difference. Perhaps predictively the productive focus for the consumer increasingly becomes about service or the experience of the engagement associated with your organisation. Nowhere is this more obvious than on-line in a social media environment, engaging with the flow of dialogue. It is said that people are most often at their best when they are assisting other people, social media is no exception - Social Media is about the people and not the products.
Kai Ming provide social media workshops and consultations to promote social media learning and education sessions on all facets of a communities social media activity. Which leads to a sense of responsible digital citizenship in your contributors. Social media strategies from Kai Ming instil a comprehensive understanding of social media as a communication medium and how to best connect your digital community. With expert social media consultants and keynote speakers Kai Ming deploy an array of practical learning techniques in their workshops that develops an understanding of social media which aligns with your organisational goals to implement your school or organisation social media policy.
Kai Ming`s social media workshops and seminars cover many social media strategies that assist you in understanding your school in a social context. Kai Ming social media workshops deliver comprehensive training in social media management, social media engagement and social media strategies. Which allow you to implement your organisations social media goals with confidence in the safety of your contributors and administrators. Kai Ming social media workshops and seminars empower your social media teams with knowledge and understanding to consider the communities needs in relation to school policy or organisational guidelines.
Social Media Workshops that build social media community solutions for both private and public schools are the recipe for community leadership success.
The best way of learning is by doing. Most recently working with a number of non-profit organisations, Kai Ming social media consultants provided expert social media mentoring, learning and training techniques that stimulated relevant conversation through responsible social media engagement. Kai Ming social media workshops were instrumental when consulting with organisations enabling them to design their own social media community strategies to meet their organisational and educational goals.
Kai Ming assist their school leaders, teachers and educators to design their own social media policy that leads to coherent social media communities that align with organisational leadership goals. Kai Ming promote social media school communities with selective social media learning that teaches them to manage their on-line school social media reputation that generates a meaningful dialogue.
Social Media strategies, cyber safety and security for social media School communities in Brisbane and Rural Queensland and NSW.
Kai Ming social media workshops take the business of social media engagement to new levels with an intuitive approach for each and every organisational community.
Kai Ming directors recently chaired a discussion with a school group of educators and team leaders where each one was asked to identify their perceived values, beliefs and success regarding the positive role social media played within their organisational structure.
As each organisation`s leaders engaged in dialogue they began to develop a more holistic view of the social media landscape and what they consider to be the path to success. Several case studies featured both the creative and negative elements of the social media arena began to emerge and the discussion then centred on the core question: "How do we achieve responsible Social Media engagement?"
Identifying and comprehending the social media context of a community has become fundamental to a basis for social media engagement. Every organisation is different and on many levels, unique social media strategies are generally required to create a successful community.
Kai Ming`s services are centred on this approach and every client`s organisational directives in the social media community are tailored toward the common goal of responsible engagement and the ability to truly join the on-line conversation in a meaningful way.
Learning and Understanding social media is a social media strategy
Learning and understanding social media is the cornerstone of safe social media engagement, online reputation management and social media community stability.
Understanding how social media works is a crucial initial step to any school group or organisations on-line identity, Social media understanding is therefore essential for the success of a stable on-line community that carries over into face to face world community. The expert social media consultants and keynote speakers at Kai Ming have been engaged in mentoring, learning and training programs with teachers, educators, school principals and organisational departmental leaders seeking to understand what it takes for leadership success through educating social media teams in schools in Brisbane, Rural Queensland and NSW. Equipping them with social media understanding and management techniques that allow them to confidently engage with their community through social media platforms ensuring your school, department or organisations online reputation is secure.
Expert Social media consulting services combine social media learning - Kai Ming - expertly socialising your social media community on-line
For comprehensive organisation leadership skills today, it has become imperative to learn the intricacies of social media engagement - Kai Ming streamline the process with specialised learning and traiing techniques developed in the field of educating educators. We can provide you with advice regarding setting up your organisational social media goals, and the necessary strategies to successfully meet your schools social media objectives. Kai Ming`s team of expert social media consultants guide you, step by step through the processes of developing an effective on-line identity as a school, a presence that builds and solidifies your reputation and your school community.
- social media consultants - social media monitoring
- social media policy and guidelines consultant
- social media strategy consultant
- social media learning and education consultant
- social media reputation management consultant
- social media risk management consultant
- social media crisis management consultant
- organisational change leadership consultant
- social media community for schools
- social media learning and education programs for schools
- social media learning and education programs for team leaders and administrators
- social media learning and education programs for non profit organisations and government agencies
- social media for organisational leadership
- social media for organisational change
- social media for social media administrators and staff
- social media risk management
- social media reputation management
- social media crisis management